How to request help

Requests for assistance are handled on our behalf by the Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund (RAFBF) and they will respond to your enquiry.  Any written enquiries that come to us by post will also be passed to the RAFBF but responses may be delayed a little. There are a number of ways of requesting help. Select whichever method you prefer and we will get back to you as soon as we can. All requests for help are treated in the strictest confidence.

Submit an online request

Write to us

The Secretary
Royal Observer Corps Benevolent Fund
120 Perry Hall Road